Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia to vaccinate more than 1 million people against yellow fever
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Ethiopia - Round 13: September - October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
September 15: The Imam of Khartoum's largest mosque has told worshippers that the terrorist attacks on the US were crimes that should never have happened. But the cleric warned that America should not punish all Muslims and Arabs for the chaos, death and destruction.
15: Troubled nations counting on the US to help resolve their wars and lead them to democracy could be abandoned in the wake of the terrorist attacks in the US, former Sudanese premier, Sadiq el-Mahdi has said. But Mahdi added that this depends on the US response to terrorism.
July 16: The Sudanese government has said that it is ready for immediate talks with the opposition and has urged Egyptian-Libyan mediators to make arrangements for holding negotiations as soon as possible. Presidential advisor for peace, Ghazi Salah Eddin told a briefing of the heads of diplomatic missions and representatives of UN agencies in Khartoum that his government "is prepared to sit down for negotiations with the opposition in 24 hours time," the official Sudan News Agency (SUNA) reported.