Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Ethiopia: Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Tigray Region, Round 14: November – December 2018 - Summary of Key Findings
- Teaching science and hope in an Ethiopian refugee camp
- Ethiopia: Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Somali Region, Round 14: November/December 2018 - Summary of Key Findings
- Ethiopia: Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Amhara Region, Round 14: November/December 2018 - Summary of Key Findings
- Operational Plan for Rapid Response: Internal Displacement around Kamashi and Assosa (Benishangul Gumuz) and East and West Wollega (Oromia), 26 December 2018
- The food security situation in Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya and Somalia is acute and deteriorating. The crop harvest of the main season is about 15 per cent lower than the historical average. This comes on the back of more than three consecutive droughts which have decimated crop production and pasture in most arid and semi-arid areas. The overall situation is further aggravated by growing conflicts. The number of affected people is estimated at more than 20 million.
- Global Acute Malnutrition (GAM) rates are increasing, reaching alarming levels.
Extracted from UMCOR Hotline 25 Apr 2003
Extracted from UMCOR Hotline 18 Apr 2003
This report includes: A) Horn of Africa drought - regional update B) Somalia C) Southern Africa floods: Madagascar and Mozambique D) East Africa: Burundi, Uganda and Tanzania.