Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR welcomes Ethiopia law granting more rights to refugees
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- UN Entities Support Ethiopia’s Quest for Policy Coherence for SDGs
- Ethiopia: 3W - Agriculture Cluster Ongoing Activities Map (as of November 2018)
- Ethiopia: 3W - WASH Cluster Ongoing and Planned Activities map (as of November 2018)
Extracted from UMCOR Hotline 20 Dec 2002
Extracted from UMCOR Hotline 13 Dec 2002
Concern has called on the government to
make 'special provision' for the food crisis in Africa by setting aside
30 million in the forthcoming Budget Estimates.
Up to 30 million people in Africa are threatened by continent's worst ever food crisis. Some 14 million people are affected in the southern Africa region, while as many as 16 million may be affected in Ethiopia and Eritrea.
The situation in Ethiopia is so critical that Concern has scaled back other work to concentrate on emergency operations.