Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15 - 28 October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Multi-Sectoral Intervention Vital to Accelerate Reduction of Stunting: Researchers
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
Regional food security situation and outlook
Fighting disrupts major cropping season in Sudan
Food availability in the two states of Blue Nile and South Kordofan is forecasted to be significantly reduced with disruptions to the major cropping season, following renewed fighting between government troops and the Sudan People’s Liberation Movement-North (SPLM-N).
On the watch...
La Niña: Drought spells & floods predicted
The IGAD Climate Prediction and Application Centre ( ICPAC) and other global weather forecast centers confirmed convergence of evidences of the presence of La Niña event bringing drier-than-normal conditions during the October-December rainy season of 2010 in the eastern sector of East Africa, and wetter that normal conditions in the western and northern sectors .