Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Ethiopia - New episode of ethnic violence (DG ECHO, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
- Briefing note: Comprehensive Refugee Response Framework (CRRF) Ethiopia (August 2018)
covering mixed migration events, trends and data for Djibouti, Eritrea/Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya, Puntland, Somalia, Somaliland and Yemen.
New Arrivals: According to the data compiled by the UNHCR and partners during the month of September 2012, an estimated 8,382 people arrived on Yemen’s shores, with the largest movement of 5,530 people moving from Djibouti, representing 66% of the total arrivals.
• Major food security assessment launched by WFP in Djibouti
• Relief food needs to increase significantly in parts of Ethiopia
• Over 100,000 now affected by floods in Kenya
• Over 7,000 Congolese seek refuge in Rwanda
• Rains in Somalia now expected to be 60-85 per cent of average
Djibouti-Drought alert-The last three rainy seasons were poor and this was compounded by the migration of pastoralists from Somalia, Ethiopia and Eritrea in search of pasture and resulted in the deterioration of the food security situation.