Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- Ethiopia: Some 1,786 Displaced Persons Return Home
- Ethiopia: West Guji Zone - Ongoing Humanitarian Activities Overview (as of 15 Sep 2018)
- Ethiopia Key Message Update, September 2018
New IRC research: pre-teen and teenage girls in humanitarian settings overwhelmingly suffer abuse by people they know
IRC calls for more humanitarian programming focused on pre-teen and teenage girls.
Research indicates girls as young as 10 are experiencing high levels of violence.
More than half surveyed in DRC (61%) and Ethiopia (52%) reported physical, sexual, or emotional violence in the past 12 months, overwhelmingly by people they know.