Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- UNHCR welcomes Ethiopia law granting more rights to refugees
- U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants Applauds Ethiopia’s New Refugee Law
- UN Entities Support Ethiopia’s Quest for Policy Coherence for SDGs
A general overview of outbreaks that occurred within the WHO African Region between January and December 2013 is provided in this issue.
Overview of reported outbreaks in WHO African Region
Based on data received from the Event Management System (EMS)*, 72 public health events were reported to the Regional Office between January and December 2013, of which 89% (64 / 72) were due to infectious diseases; with cholera being the most frequently reported infectious event (33%). The distribution of these events is shown in figure 1 and 2 and table1.
This Programme Update is intended for reporting on Annual Appeals.
Appeal Target: CHF 2,373,587 (revised budget)
Programme Update No. 01;
Period covered. January to May 2002
"At a Glance"
Appeal coverage: 45.4%
Outstanding needs: CHF 1,222,194
Bureau de coordination des affaires humanitaires
IRIN pour l'Afrique de l'Ouest
Tel: +225 22-40-4440
Fax: +225 22-41-9339