Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- EU Desirous to Support Ethiopia in Fighting Human Trafficking: European Commission Official
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
Deuxième partie de la reprise de session
58e séance – après-midi
Les délégations adoptent plusieurs projets de résolution sur les aspects administratifs et budgétaires de treize de ces opérations
Sixty-first General Assembly
58th Meeting (PM)
Text Call for Offices of Military Affairs, Rule of Law As Organization Moves to Strengthen Capacity, Meet Surging Demand
Briefing correspondents at Headquarters today on the Security Council's calendar for September, Council President for the month, Adamantios Vassilakis ( Greece), said that events in the Middle East would continue to preoccupy the 15-member body, which would also take up several ongoing situations in Africa.
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen - -- and Happy New Year!
We start the year with anxiety -- anxiety over the prospect of war in Iraq, over nuclear proliferation in the Korean Peninsula, and over what seems like violence without end in the Middle East. Even Côte d'Ivoire, which used to be one of the most stable and prosperous countries in Africa, is now caught in the downward spiral of conflict.
The threat of global terror hangs over all of us. We don't know where or when it will strike next.
And these are only the crises in the headlines!
Fifty-sixth General Assembly GA/9933
Plenary 25th Meeting (AM)