Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Eritrea-Ethiopia peace leads to a refugee surge
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Ethiopia - Round 13: September - October 2018
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
Ethiopia, Namibia, and Cote D’Ivoire have been selected as the first three countries for the implementation of a new project on quality education through teacher training supported by UNESCO and the Government of China.
This initiative marks the beginning of a new partnership: it is the first time UNESCO has received financial support in this area from China.
Irina Bokova, Director-General of UNESCO, launched the project on 22 November at the close of the 2012 Global EFA Meeting (GEM).