Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15 - 28 October 2018
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- Multi-Sectoral Intervention Vital to Accelerate Reduction of Stunting: Researchers
Are you looking for PSEA Networks at country levels ?
Three SEA coordination mechanisms exist in CAR: HCT, UNCT, and SRSG/MINUSCA. Common actors bridge the task-forces at both senior and technical levels i.e. HC, DHC, UNHCR, UNFPA, UNICEF. (HCT) PSEA Task Force
Insécurité alimentaire en Afrique de l'Est et Centrale
NAIROBI, 18 août 2014 (IRIN) - Quelque 20 millions de personnes sont en situation d'insécurité alimentaire aiguë en Afrique de l'Est et Centrale. Selon les organisations d'aide humanitaire, la plupart se trouvent à un niveau « de crise » ou « d'urgence ». Ce chiffre est bien plus élevé qu'en juillet 2013, quand l'insécurité alimentaire touchait 15,8 millions de personnes.
Africa Solidarity Trust Fund to support ongoing efforts to eradicate hunger, reduce malnutrition and poverty
28 March 2014, Tunis - A unique, Africa-led fund designed to improve food security across the continent has become a reality for the first six countries slated to benefit from the initiative.
The Central African Republic, Ethiopia, Malawi, Mali, Niger and South Sudan signed agreements in Tunis with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) to receive $2 million each from the Africa Solidarity Trust Fund.
KEY MESSAGES FROM THE FSNWG MEETING March 21, 2013
Fighting in CAR has led to acute food insecurity for almost half of the country. CAR remains a forgotten crisis.
Poor belg rains raise concerns for areas in Ethiopia where there have been three poor or failed cropping seasons
Despite the generally good prevailing conditions approximately 16M people remain in crisis or emergency (IPC Phase 3 & 4) in the region
· Pasture and water shortages are occurring in regions of Ethiopia, Kenya, and Somalia, as pastoral and cropping areas have experienced poor March to May rains, with continued poor rainfall and below-average harvests expected, according to USAID’s Famine Early Warning Systems Network (FEWS NET).
Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
Integrated Regional Information Network for Central and Eastern Africa
Tel: +254 2 622147
Fax: +254 2 622129