Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- UNICEF Horn of Africa Drought Situation as of September 2018
- Plight of refugees in Ethiopia brought to the fore in UNFPA leadership visit
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Refugee Girls Gain from Effort to Teach Life Skills
The World Health Organization has intensified its humanitarian relief work across the globe, launching 40% more emergency response operations and coordinating the work of multiple health players involved in crises.
These were among the messages discussed on 11 June during the WHO Humanitarian Forum 2008 at its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
Washington DC, le 31 mai 2007.
Washington, DC, 31 May 2007 - The United Nations World Food Program (WFP) on Thursday welcomed US government contributions in May totaling $32.4 million to feed people confronting critical humanitarian situations ranging from severe drought to conflict in Kenya, Chad, the Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Zimbabwe and Colombia.
The latest series of major donations, from the Office of Food for Peace at the US Agency for International Development (USAID) , bring total American contributions to WFP operations for the year to $670 million.