Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- Ethiopia: Some 1,786 Displaced Persons Return Home
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Countries from IGAD team up to end polio: The three Ministers of Health jointly launch to vaccinate about six million under-five children
- Displaced Ethiopians, returnees need continued support
In this issue...
| CAP (P1-3) | CAP Mid-Year Review | Economic Crises' Effects on Humanitarian Needs & Response |Monitoring & Evaluation from current mid-year reviews | CERF (P3-4) | Funding for CEA Region by mid-year | Contributions to the CERF | OTHER FUNDING NEWS (P4) | New Financial Tracking Services Design |
Unfortunately, and as usual, January would be an Arab-African month in the Security Council, Giadalla A. Ettalhi ( Libya), the 15-member organ's incoming President, said at a Headquarters press conference today.
Briefing the media on the Council's provisional work programme for January, he said some 75 per cent of it was devoted to Arab and African issues. However, it was not an exclusive programme of work and the Council could tackle other matters if necessary.