Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- Ethiopia: 3W - Agriculture Cluster Ongoing Activities Map (as of November 2018)
- Ethiopia: 3W - WASH Cluster Ongoing and Planned Activities map (as of November 2018)
- Ethiopia: 2018 HDRP Funding Update (as of 15 January 2019)
- Ethiopia: 3W - Education Cluster Ongoing and Planned Activities Map (as of November 2018)
The latest update from the UNHCR reported about 112,000 displaced people who fled from the conflict in Dongo, North East DRC in the province of Equateur, 74,000 of these displaced people are in Congo. The Political situation in Guinea experienced some turbulence following the shooting of the country's President last week. Pandemic A (H1N1): As of 07th December 2009; Twenty nine (29) countries have reported confirmed cases with a total case load of 16,031 and 115 deaths.
The crisis in DRC has been aggravated in the past weeks by ethnic clashes in the northern Equateur province which have led to the displacement of more than 80,000 people, more than half of them in the neighbouring Republic of Congo.
Pandemic A (H1N1): Twenty nine (29) countries are now affected in our Region with a total case load of 15,887 and 108 deaths as of 30th November 2009.
Pandemic A (H1N1): Twenty nine (29) countries are now affected in our Region with a total case load of 14,950 and 103 deaths as of 16th November 2009 but the overall decline in incidence continues. Other humanitarian concerns include political crises in Guinea and Niger, disease outbreaks, the complex emergencies in central African countries and the food crises in the horn of Africa.
Situation in Countries
CAR: Small respite this week on the security situation, no violence reported.