Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR welcomes Ethiopia law granting more rights to refugees
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 72 | 7 - 20 January 2019
- Ethiopia – Inter-communal fighting in South Sudanese refugee camps (DG ECHO, DG ECHO partners) (ECHO Daily Flash of 21 January 2019)
- U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants Applauds Ethiopia’s New Refugee Law
Funds will help stop spread of famine, diminish food insecurity in region
Johannesburg, South Africa - Saying that poverty reduction requires increasing agricultural productivity, U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Administrator Andrew Natsios has introduced a $148 million Initiative to End Hunger in Africa and raise agricultural production there by 2015.
Since July 1997, African Crisis Response
Initiative (ACRI) training has been conducted in Senegal, Uganda, Malawi,
Mali, Ghana, Benin, Cote d'Ivoire, and Kenya, a senior administration official
told the U.S. House of Representatives July 12.
William M. Bellamy, principal deputy assistant secretary of state for African affairs, provided an update on ACRI to the House International Relations Committee's Subcommittee on Africa.