Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Multi-Sectoral Intervention Vital to Accelerate Reduction of Stunting: Researchers
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15-28 October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Mai-Aini Refugee Camp - Camp Profile Shire 31 October 2018
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
SUBMITTED BY GUSTAVO SALTIEL ON WED, 2013-03-20 13:28
This year’s World Water Day (March 22) focuses on cooperation around water, so it’s a good time to reflect on lessons that those of us working on cooperation in international waters can learn from the experiences and accomplishments in water cooperation in the Nile Basin.
KAMPALA, April 13, 2011—For the past three years, 37-year-old mother of three Fatuma Ahmed has been making enough money to support her family by selling tea and coffee on the streets of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia’s capital. Not anymore. The sudden increase in food prices, including tea and coffee, is making it very difficult for her to stay in business.
1. COMESA's strategic agricultural goal is to achieve improved regional food security in the COMESA region with Member States recognizing that attaining food security is not possible without achieving agriculture sector competitiveness. The specific project development objective of the proposed CAADP - Child Trust Fund (CTF) is improved strategic planning and implementation of agricultural investments at the national and regional levels.
News Release No: 2001/411/S