Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Marks World AIDS Day with Optimism Following New Report on HIV Care and Treatment Progress
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- EU Desirous to Support Ethiopia in Fighting Human Trafficking: European Commission Official
Written by Sara Chambers
Every year our team compiles a country update for all child sponsors. This update shares what has been happening in the country where their sponsored child lives and gives them a glimpse into the real work that’s happening in the communities where Food for the Hungry (FH) works.
This year, we wanted to dive in a little deeper to one of the most profound programs that FH implements in each community across the world, cascade groups.
Political violence and protest events in Africa over the week of May 6th showed several key developments and points of concern.