Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- Ethiopia, WB Sign 100 Mln USD Loan Agreement
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 68 | 11 - 25 November 2018
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- The total number of Internally Displaced People in the CEA region is 9.1 million in December 2008.
CROSS BORDER & REGIONAL HIGHLIGHTS
Crisis in Chad-30,000 Refugees in Cameroon
On 13 March 2008, Presidents Idriss Déby of Chad and Omar al-Bashir of Sudan, signed the Dakar peace agreement during the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) summit in Dakar, Senegal.
The signing was witnessed by United Nations Secretary-General (UNSG) Ban Ki-Moon.
As of the end of December 2007, there were an estimated 9.7 million Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in the Central and East Africa (CEA) region(1).
Note: Document is 4 pages
Note: Map production date estimated