Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- UNHCR Ethiopia Factsheet - November 2018
- Ethiopia: Historic reforms encouraging; country’s displaced must not be forgotten
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
In response to the dramatic rise of global food prices since 2007, WFP has been providing funding and technical support to WFP staff and partners to assess the impact of higher prices and structural vulnerabilities and a growing and 'new face of hunger'.
Why don't disaster survivors who have been sexually exploited or abused by aid workers complain? Because keeping quiet is normal.
HAP International releases report into Sexual Exploitation and Abuse entitled, 'To complain or not to complain: still the question.'
No one really likes to complain but we do. In a given day we might complain if our food is overcooked in a restaurant, or if our 12 o'clock train doesn't appear until 12.35.