Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Multi-Sectoral Intervention Vital to Accelerate Reduction of Stunting: Researchers
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15-28 October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Mai-Aini Refugee Camp - Camp Profile Shire 31 October 2018
- Hitsats Refugee Camp - Camp Profile Shire 31 October 2018
The flight of the Rohingya has caught the world’s attention. Since 25 August, more than half a million men, women and children fled from one country to another in search of safety and respite.
The conditions of those now living in Bangladesh, having crossed from Myanmar, are dire. Many have arrived with just the clothes they happened to be wearing; they arrive scarred, wounded, traumatised.
Pledges and contributions
The Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) is pleased to acknowledge the receipt of a new contribution (as of 30 November) made by Chile ($30,000). Meanwhile, Italy pledged an additional $1,393,592 for 2007. OCHA encourages all Member States to turn their pledges into contributions as soon as possible.
During 2007, the CERF Secretariat organized several training workshops in Bangkok, Dakar, Geneva, Nairobi, New York, Panama City, and Rome to improve the use of the Fund.