Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15-28 October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Multi-Sectoral Intervention Vital to Accelerate Reduction of Stunting: Researchers
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- Mai-Aini Refugee Camp - Camp Profile Shire 31 October 2018
Press Briefing Notes Friday 12th October 2012 Spokesperson: Jumbe Omari Jumbe
IOM and the Government of Zimbabwe will today (12/10) inaugurate the newly refurbished Nyamapanda Temporary Reception Centre (NTRC) located on the Zimbabwe-Mozambique border, some 300 km east of the Zimbabwean capital, Harare.
The centre comprises an IOM operations office, an immigration office, a kitchen, a warehouse, a nursing building, an entertainment area, a water borehole and accommodation tents mounted on concrete slabs.
Food insecurity in 2012/13 is comparably worse than the last three years.
More than 1,000 refugees have received new identification documents.
Zimbabwe’s livestock situation is grave, with deaths due to starvation being reported in some provinces.
Following the successful launch of the Eastern and Southern Africa Commitment on HIV Prevention and Sexual Health for Young People in November 2011 by Dirk Niebel, Germany's Minister for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), UNAIDS and UNESCO have now established a High-Level Group of policymakers and experts to steer this initiative.