Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 68 | 11 - 25 November 2018
- Ethiopia, WB Sign 100 Mln USD Loan Agreement
- Ethiopia: Displacement and Food Security, 28 November 2018
More than 7,500 refugees are now living in Zimbabwe’s Tongogara refugee camp in Chipinge. Without adequate and timely assistance, these refugees will not be able to sustain themselves. A partnership between the World Food Programme and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has helped them persevere and rebuild their shattered lives.
“The most important thing is that we're safe, we have shelter, the kids are going to school and we do not go to bed hungry,” says Catherine Hatangimana, a refugee who fled violence in Rwanda.
With the implementation of the first year of the International Organization for Migration (IOM) 2015–2018 strategy, for the IOM programing cycle, we are delighted to share with you the highlights of our development work in Zimbabwe.