Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15 - 28 October 2018
- Malaria is the No.
A Two-Year Progress Report
Part I: Executive Summary
Every year, malaria infects more than 500 million people around the world. The burden is highest in Africa, where more than 90 percent of the world's approximately 1 million malaria deaths occur annually. Children in many parts of Africa suffer from malaria about four times each year and it is one of the leading causes of child deaths on the continent, yet the disease is completely preventable and treatable.
The impact of the disease extends far beyond the health of victims.