Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Marks World AIDS Day with Optimism Following New Report on HIV Care and Treatment Progress
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- WFP Ethiopia Country Brief, October 2018
RMMS launched Phase 2 of the Mixed Migration Monitoring Mechanism Initiative (4Mi) in June 2017.
This snapshot presents an overview of findings from June through December 2017, focussing on how gender influences migration experiences.
This snapshot examines what 4Mi Phase 2 data reveals about why and how women migrate and how gender impacts on conditions along the route. The data draws on interviews with 165 women and 340 men on the move from Horn of Africa.
The Regional Mixed Migration Secretariat (RMMS) launched the Mixed Migration Monitoring Mechanism Initiative (4Mi) in 2014. This innovative tool aims to address the need for better data in a context where irregular movements are changing rapidly and where people and smugglers move in increasingly clandestine ways.
RMMS launched Phase 2 of the Mixed Migration Monitoring Mechanism Initiative (4Mi) in June 2017. This snapshot presents an overview of findings from June 2017 through September 2017.