Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Ethiopia - New episode of ethnic violence (DG ECHO, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
- Briefing note: Comprehensive Refugee Response Framework (CRRF) Ethiopia (August 2018)
22.2M People in need 2M IDPs
89% of IDPs displaced for more than a year
956K IDP returnees
CRIs 1M recipients of CRIs since March 2015
279K refugees and asylum seekers
$198.7M requested in 2018
$108.6M received as of June 2018
As of 28 October, IOM has assisted 2,060 migrants with air evacuation, including 90 resettlement cases to Sweden (68) and France (22).
To date, over 21,000 individuals in Abyan, Aden, Al Dhale’e, and Ibb governorates have received shelter assistance.
Since the beginning of the crisis, IOM has provided 12,140 individuals with onward transportation assistance from Djibouti and Somalia to their areas of origin.
To date, IOM has assisted 2,054 migrants with air evacuation, including 75 resettlement cases to Sweden (53) and France (22) to leave Yemen.
Since the beginning of the crisis, IOM has provided 3,724 migrants with onward transportation assistance from Djibouti to their countries of origin.
To date, IOM has provided 5,350 Ethiopian returnees with accommodation and other postarrival assistance in Ethiopia.