Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- ACLED Regional Overview – Africa (24 September 2018)
- Ethiopia Key Message Update, September 2018
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2018 - Ethiopia (Revised August 2018)
The plight of migrants from the Horn of Africa has worsened, with 25,000 people stranded in Haradh.
More than 200 schools have been rehabilitated by USAID and the Ministry of Education since 2011.
Civil disobedience in Abyan has disrupted schooling with 12 schools reportedly attacked in March.
Suspected cases of measles reported in Hajjah Governorate.
25,000 tons of food to be distributed to 900,000 people in Bani Mtar District of Sana'a Governorate.
Impact of Humanitarian Crisis on Refugees and IDPs
Yemen remains in the midst of a complex emergency and humanitarian needs continue to grow at an alarming rate. Yemen has been receiving an unprecedented influx of people fleeing from the Horn of Africa across the Gulf of Aden and Red Sea in search of safety, protection and better economic opportunities. However, with the worsening economic situation and insecurity in Yemen, many refugees who were once self-reliant have become increasingly vulnerable.