Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR Ethiopia Fact Sheet December 2018
- Operational Plan for Rapid Response: Internal Displacement around Kamashi and Assosa (Benishangul Gumuz) and East and West Wollega (Oromia), 26 December 2018
- UNHCR Ethiopia - Operational Update (December 2018)
- Self-help group leads to vision, opportunity in rural Ethiopia
- GIEWS Country Brief: Ethiopia 14-January-2019
- The continued suppression of rainfall suggests an early cessation of the monsoon over parts of southern Africa.
- Increased rains observed over the Afar and highland regions of Ethiopia during late March.
1) Heavy and above-average rains over the past few weeks have increased rainfall surpluses and resulted in flooding across the Omusati region along the Angola-Namibian border. The inundation has led to the closure of several schools in the area. Moderate to heavy rains are forecast to continue during the next week.