Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia to vaccinate more than 1 million people against yellow fever
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Ethiopia - Round 13: September - October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
- Heavy rains in western and northern Kenya
have helped to alleviate dryness in the region, though portions of eastern
and southern Kenya remain dry.
- Flooding along the mid to lowewr Shebelle Basin in Somalia should decrease throughout the week as rainfall diminishes.
Slow to start seasonal rains are leading to dry conditions in much of eastern Kenya and adjacent regions where pastoral and marginal agricultural populations have not yet recovered from the severe 2005-2006 drought.
Belg regions of southwestern Ethiopia continue to receive above normal precipitation, and rains are expanding into adjacent portions of the country.