Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- UNHCR welcomes Ethiopia law granting more rights to refugees
- UN Entities Support Ethiopia’s Quest for Policy Coherence for SDGs
- Ethiopia: 3W - Agriculture Cluster Ongoing Activities Map (as of November 2018)
- Ethiopia: 3W - WASH Cluster Ongoing and Planned Activities map (as of November 2018)
- Heavy rains in western and northern Kenya
have helped to alleviate dryness in the region, though portions of eastern
and southern Kenya remain dry.
- Flooding along the mid to lowewr Shebelle Basin in Somalia should decrease throughout the week as rainfall diminishes.
Slow to start seasonal rains are leading to dry conditions in much of eastern Kenya and adjacent regions where pastoral and marginal agricultural populations have not yet recovered from the severe 2005-2006 drought.
Belg regions of southwestern Ethiopia continue to receive above normal precipitation, and rains are expanding into adjacent portions of the country.