Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- EU Desirous to Support Ethiopia in Fighting Human Trafficking: European Commission Official
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 69 | 25 November - 9 December 2018
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
Heavy rains increase already substantial thirty-day rainfall surpluses in Cote D’Ivoire and South Sudan.
An increase in rain is observed across dry portions of central Somalia, though, dryness remain.
- Significantly heavy amounts of rainfall are expected to worsen flooding conditions across eastern Tanzania.
1) Poorly distributed seasonal rainfall since February has led to deteriorating ground conditions in western Angola. As seasonal rains are expected to decline this month, these long-term moisture deficits are likely to negatively impact crop and pastoral conditions for many areas.