Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- German Launches Special Training Initiative to Refugees in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia: The 2018 HDRP is facing a US$416.4 million funding shortfall to cover needs until the end of the year
- Change and Continuity in Protests and Political Violence PM Abiy’s Ethiopia
Floods across large swathes of east and west Africa have washed away homes, crops and livestock leaving hundreds of thousands in urgent need of food and shelter.
While the flood waters are receding in every country aside from Uganda, many of those who have been affected need longer term support as they have lost this year's harvests and face serious food shortages.
Christian Aid will be supporting the immediate relief efforts and longer term recovery work of its local partners in the areas hit by the floods.
In Uganda, floods have made a bad …
Floods across large swathes of east and west Africa have washed away homes, crops and livestock leaving hundreds of thousands in urgent need of food and shelter. There are also fears of cholera outbreaks in some of the worst affected regions.
Christian Aid will be supporting the relief efforts of its local partners in the areas hit by the floods.