Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- UNICEF Horn of Africa Drought Situation as of September 2018
- Plight of refugees in Ethiopia brought to the fore in UNFPA leadership visit
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Refugee Girls Gain from Effort to Teach Life Skills
Kampala, 3 March 2015 — Climate stresses and limited adaptive capacity are increasing Africa´s vulnerability to climate change. For example, Uganda currently is exposed to impacts of climate change as a large majority of its total population is dependent economically on rain-fed agriculture.
Le Secrétaire général de l'ONU, Ban Ki-moon, a appelé mercredi les Etats Membres à renforcer les activités de réforme du secteur de la sécurité en Afrique, considérant ces programmes comme un instrument crucial de la prévention des conflits, de la consolidation et du maintien de la paix.
Release No. 0090.09
USDA Releases Final Rule on Food Assistance Program Regulations
KANSAS CITY, Mo., April 7, 2009-Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said today that an additional 51,700 tons of agricultural commodities, valued at nearly $80 million, will be provided to children in low-income, food-deficit countries under USDA's McGovern-Dole International Food for Education and Child Nutrition Program for fiscal year 2009.