Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15 - 28 October 2018
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
GENEVA, 5 July 2005 - The Global IDP Project of the Norwegian Refugee Council calls on G8 leaders not to overlook the plight of Africa's internally displaced people in their plans to fight poverty on the continent. More than 13 million people have been uprooted within their own countries by conflicts in Africa. Unable to return to their homes, land and jobs, most of them live in extreme destitution and under constant threat of human rights abuses.
CCA Guidance for September - October - November at Four Months Lead This week we focus on the outlooks for September - November for east Africa, divided into two areas.
The outlook for Sep-Nov 2004 East Africa rainfall at four months lead show climatology in all areas, except locally over western Uganda, where there is a tilt in the odds favoring above average rainfall (eafSON4.gif).
Northern Horn of Africa