Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia - Council conclusions (19 November 2018)
- World Vision East Africa Region Situation Report | October 1 - October 31, 2018
- President’s Malaria Initiative: Ethiopia - Malaria Operational Plan FY 2019
The Austrian government has decided to provide more aid to crisis regions in the Middle East and East Africa from its Foreign Disaster Fund.
December 10, 2014
The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz contributed $104 million to the World Food Program (WFP) to help meet an urgent need for funding to continue food distribution to millions of refugees sheltering in countries neighboring Syria, in Ethiopia and in Kenya.
“The contribution to the World Food Program reflects King Abdullah's desire to help those in need, regardless of religion, sect or ethnicity,” said Saudi Ambassador to the United States Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir.
18/12/2012 - The European Union, the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize laureate, announced today the details of the projects funded by the award money. Four humanitarian projects, reaching out to 23,000 children worldwide, were selected.