Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Change and Continuity in Protests and Political Violence PM Abiy’s Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- Ethiopia: The 2018 HDRP is facing a US$416.4 million funding shortfall to cover needs until the end of the year
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- UNHCR Ethiopia Fact Sheet September 2018
RIYADH – The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) today welcomed a US$12 million contribution from the King Salman for Humanitarian Aid and Relief Centre (KSrelief) of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to support WFP’s humanitarian operations in Syria, Palestine and Ethiopia.
The agreement was signed at a ceremony in Riyadh this morning by the Adviser to the Royal Court and Supervisor General of KSrelief, Abdullah Al Rabeeah, and the Director of the WFP office in the UAE and GCC, Abdallah Alwardat.
YOKOHAMA – The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) has welcomed a US$120.7 million cash contribution from the Government of Japan to provide vital food and nutrition assistance to the most vulnerable people affected by conflicts and natural disasters in 32 countries in Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Eastern Europe.
ROME – The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) welcomes a generous and timely contribution of US$104 million to assist refugees sheltering in countries neighbouring Syria, in Ethiopia and in Kenya, provided by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud.