Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
- Ethiopia Marks World AIDS Day with Optimism Following New Report on HIV Care and Treatment Progress
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 68 | 11 - 25 November 2018
RIYADH – The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) today welcomed a US$12 million contribution from the King Salman for Humanitarian Aid and Relief Centre (KSrelief) of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to support WFP’s humanitarian operations in Syria, Palestine and Ethiopia.
The agreement was signed at a ceremony in Riyadh this morning by the Adviser to the Royal Court and Supervisor General of KSrelief, Abdullah Al Rabeeah, and the Director of the WFP office in the UAE and GCC, Abdallah Alwardat.
YOKOHAMA – The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) has welcomed a US$120.7 million cash contribution from the Government of Japan to provide vital food and nutrition assistance to the most vulnerable people affected by conflicts and natural disasters in 32 countries in Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Eastern Europe.
ROME – The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) welcomes a generous and timely contribution of US$104 million to assist refugees sheltering in countries neighbouring Syria, in Ethiopia and in Kenya, provided by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud.