Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15 - 28 October 2018
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
An African Development Bank (AfDB) mission is currently in Khartoum, Sudan, working with Government authorities and other stakeholders to develop a program intended to build resilience to droughts and provide sustainable livelihoods in the Greater Horn of Africa (GHOA). The mission is headed by AfDB livestock specialist, Umar Lawal, together with Abdul B. Kamara, AfDB’s Resident Representative for Sudan, and various experts from the AfDB and from the UN’s Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO).
Dakar, le 10 mai 2009 - "Dans la deuxième partie du XXe siècle, le continent africain, plus que tout autre, a souffert énormément des conflits violents au sein et entre les Etats", dit le Rapport de développement 2008 de l'Afrique (anglais), lancé aujourd'hui, 10 mai 2009, à Dakar, au Sénégal.
Le rapport, préparé par des experts de la Banque africaine de développement (BAD) et publié par les Presses de l'université Oxford, examine les coûts économiques et sociaux des conflits en …
Dakar, 10 May 2009 - "In the second half of the 20th Century, the African continent, more than any other part of the world has suffered enormously from violent conflict within and between States", says the African Development Report 2008-2009 released on Sunday, 10 May 2009 in Dakar Senegal.
The Report, prepared by African Development Bank (AfDB) experts and published by Oxford University Press, examines the economic and social cost of conflicts across the continent and provides cogent …