Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- EU steps up support for Ethiopia: emergency aid for refugees, internally displaced people and to tackle natural disasters
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: 2018 HDRP Funding Update (as of 10 December 2018)
Ethiopia has been exerting maximum effort towards the peaceful and successful completion of the Southern Sudan referendum.
While discussing with members of the Foreign, Defense and Security Affairs Standing Committee of the House of Peoples' Representatives here on Wednesday, African Affairs Director with the Ministry, Ambassador Negash Kibiret said that Ethiopia will provide the necessary support toward successful completion of the referendum.
Ambassador Negash said that preparations are underway to enable Southern Sudan citizens living in Ethiopia participate in the …
Ethiopia and South Sudan have agreed to work closely in social, economic and infrastructure development and security sectors.
The two sides reached consensus to work together in the stated areas while holding a three-day joint cooperation forum in Juba, South Sudan for three days.
After the first forum held in Addis Ababa, the two parties have worked a lot in development and security areas.
The road construction carried out in Gambella and South Ethiopia People States to the South Sudan is well in progress.
Ethiopian delegation head, Foreign Affairs State Minister Dr.
Some 28,500 Sudanese refugees living in Ethiopia are going to be repatriated this year to their homeland, the Administration for Refugee and Returnee Affairs disclosed.
Gambella branch office head with the administration, Estifanos Gebremedhin said the refugees to be repatriated are sheltered in Gambella and Beneshangul Gumuz States.
Preparations have been underway to return the refugees who were displaced by the civil war by land and air transport, he said.