Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Displaced Ethiopians, returnees need continued support
Ethiopian militiamen are occupying more than 50 villages and a million acres of farmland in the eastern localities of El Gedaref state, says Mohamed El Mardi, chairman of the state’s Legislative Council.
He reported in a press statement on Thursday that the repeated attacks by Ethiopians have prompted a number of Sudanese farmers to abandon their lands and villages in the localities of El Fashaga, El Gureisha, and East El Galabat.
KURMUK (4 Oct .) - Bombing spills over to Ethiopian territory, SPLM-N says
The Sudanese Air Force (SAF) continues to shell civilian areas in the Blue Nile state, the Sudan People’s Liberation Movement-North (SPLM-N) said on Tuesday.
'Half of Blue Nile state displaced'
DAMAZIN (26 Sep .) - SPLM-N says 510,000 people have left their homes because of recent conflict
Half of Blue Nile state's residents have been displaced because of the recent clashes between the Sudan People's Liberation Army (SPLA) and the government forces, according to sources in the Sudan People's Liberation Movement-North (SPLM-N).
Hashem Erth Daw, humanitarian chief of the SPLM-N, the political wing of the SPLA, told Radio Dabanga, “510,000 people have been displaced from the region and nearly 17,000 refugees have fled to neighboring Ethiopia.”