Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- Ethiopia: Some 1,786 Displaced Persons Return Home
- Ethiopia: West Guji Zone - Ongoing Humanitarian Activities Overview (as of 15 Sep 2018)
- Ethiopia Key Message Update, September 2018
Africa Report N°204
18 Jun 2013
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Only a comprehensive solution can end Sudan’s vicious civil wars that are exacting a horrendous toll on the country and its peoples.
Eleven actual or potential conflict situations around the world deteriorated in September 2007, according to the new issue of CrisisWatch,* released today.
At least 10 people died when security forces fired on crowds in Myanmar/Burma, following major peaceful pro-democracy protests. In Sudan, 10 African Union peacekeepers were killed in an attack on their AMIS base, in a serious potential setback to the Darfur peace process.