Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15 - 28 October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Multi-Sectoral Intervention Vital to Accelerate Reduction of Stunting: Researchers
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
· Fighting between the SAF and SPLM-N forces continued in parts of Blue Nile State.
· After a re-registration exercise in South Sudan’s Unity State, UNHCR reports that the number of Sudanese refugees in South Sudan has been revised down from 171,000 to some 161,000 people.
· In Abyei, heavy rains continue to reduce mobility, affecting humanitarian operations. The distribution of non-food relief supplies continues in accessible areas.
· Heavy rains and seasonal flooding damages property in parts of Darfur.
• Fighting in several parts of South Kordofan has continued and severe access restrictions for humanitarian actors remain in place.
• Groups of people displaced from South Kordofan and Abyei area reported in Blue Nile. Some cross into Ethiopia.
• Returns from Sudan to South Sudan continue, with at least 5,000 returns from Khartoum and Kosti reported this week.
• Ethiopian peacekeepers start arriving in the Abyei area.
• An estimated 5,500 refugee returnees from Chad have arrived in Tine, North Darfur and need assistance.