Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
- Eritrea-Ethiopia peace leads to a refugee surge
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
Summary The Desert Locust (SGR) situation remained relatively calm in July in the summer breeding areas in the Sahel, North Africa, Red Sea region and Southwest Asia. A few mature adults were seen in Sahel West Africa and the interior of Sudan and a similar situation may be present in western Eritrea.
Eleven actual or potential conflict situations around the world deteriorated in September 2007, according to the new issue of CrisisWatch,* released today.
At least 10 people died when security forces fired on crowds in Myanmar/Burma, following major peaceful pro-democracy protests. In Sudan, 10 African Union peacekeepers were killed in an attack on their AMIS base, in a serious potential setback to the Darfur peace process.