Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia to vaccinate more than 1 million people against yellow fever
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #10 – Reporting Period: October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15 - 28 October 2018
Nairobi, 13 June 2017 - A High-Level Partnership Mission consisting of representatives mainly from Arab states has concluded a six-day fact-finding mission to drought-affected populations in Ethiopia, Somalia and Kenya.
(Nairobi, 13 June 2017): International partners have made financial pledges in support of humanitarian response efforts in the drought-hit Horn of Africa after a visit to Ethiopia, Somalia and Kenya.
A delegation led by the African Union and the United Nations concluded a five-day visit to the Horn of Africa in Nairobi, Kenya on Tuesday, after visiting drought-affected communities in Ethiopia and Somalia. It included representatives from Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, the African Development Bank, the USAID Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance and the World Bank.