Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- Ethiopia: Investigate police conduct after deaths of five people protesting ethnic clashes
- Ethiopia - New episode of ethnic violence (DG ECHO, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
As part of a $100 million commitment from 2009–10 to 2012–13, Australia has provided $60 million to the Global Agriculture and Food Security Program, managed by the World Bank (external website).
Press Release No:2009/085/HDN
United Nations, New York, September 25, 2008-The World Bank today announced a $1.1 billion expansion of its malaria-fighting programs in Africa at the United Nations Special Session on the Millennium Development Goals in New York.
Speaking at a UN panel of leaders from OECD and malaria-endemic countries, World Bank Group President, Robert B.
53eet54e séances plénières – matin & après-midi
Sixty-second General Assembly
53rd & 54th Meetings (AM & PM)
Chernobyl Disaster, Aid to Rwanda Genocide Survivors Also Discussed; Adopts Resolution on Overview of United Nations Climate Change Activities