Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR welcomes Ethiopia law granting more rights to refugees
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants Applauds Ethiopia’s New Refugee Law
- Operational Plan for Rapid Response: Internal Displacement around Kamashi and Assosa (Benishangul Gumuz) and East and West Wollega (Oromia), 26 December 2018
- UN Entities Support Ethiopia’s Quest for Policy Coherence for SDGs
As part of a $100 million commitment from 2009–10 to 2012–13, Australia has provided $60 million to the Global Agriculture and Food Security Program, managed by the World Bank (external website).
NEW YORK, USA, 15 September 2009 - The highly successful Schools for Africa partnership entered its second phase today with a memorandum of understanding signed by its three main partners - UNICEF, the Nelson Mandela Foundation and the Hamburg Society for the Promotion of Democracy and International Law.
Founded in 2004 by German shipping magnate and Hamburg Society founder Peter Krämer, Schools for Africa has reached its target of raising $50 million for education in six African nations - and has done so a year ahead of schedule.
"I'm amazed that we have 26 …