Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Change and Continuity in Protests and Political Violence PM Abiy’s Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: The 2018 HDRP is facing a US$416.4 million funding shortfall to cover needs until the end of the year
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Helping Ethiopia Achieve Green Growth and Avoid Industrialised Nations’ Environmental Mistakes
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
As part of a $100 million commitment from 2009–10 to 2012–13, Australia has provided $60 million to the Global Agriculture and Food Security Program, managed by the World Bank (external website).
NEW YORK, USA, 15 September 2009 - The highly successful Schools for Africa partnership entered its second phase today with a memorandum of understanding signed by its three main partners - UNICEF, the Nelson Mandela Foundation and the Hamburg Society for the Promotion of Democracy and International Law.
Founded in 2004 by German shipping magnate and Hamburg Society founder Peter Krämer, Schools for Africa has reached its target of raising $50 million for education in six African nations - and has done so a year ahead of schedule.
"I'm amazed that we have 26 …