Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Ethiopia - New episode of ethnic violence (DG ECHO, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
- Displaced Ethiopians, returnees need continued support
As part of a $100 million commitment from 2009–10 to 2012–13, Australia has provided $60 million to the Global Agriculture and Food Security Program, managed by the World Bank (external website).
21 Sep 2010 22:46:30 GMT
* Stronger ownership needed by developing countries
* Germany's Merkel says governance, rights important
* More investment needed in sectors that help women (New throughout)
By Lesley Wroughton and Missy Ryan
UNITED NATIONS, Sept 21 (Reuters) - African leaders said on Tuesday they could do more to meet U.N. goals to slash extreme poverty and urged stronger leadership among developing countries to tackle hunger and disease and attract investment.
A special session of the U.N.