Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- Ethiopia: Some 1,786 Displaced Persons Return Home
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Countries from IGAD team up to end polio: The three Ministers of Health jointly launch to vaccinate about six million under-five children
- Ethiopia: West Guji Zone - Ongoing Humanitarian Activities Overview (as of 15 Sep 2018)
Luanda - Angola will contribute with USD five million in the campaign to help people in the Horn of Africa affected by hunger and drought.
This announcement was made this Friday, in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, by the Angolan Foreign Affairs minister, George Chicoti.
George Chicoti, who represented the Angolan head of State, José Eduardo dos Santos, in the Donors Conference for the countries of the Horn of Africa affected by drought and hunger, said that the Angolan Government is following with sadness and worry the situation facing the people in that region of the continent.