Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
- Eritrea-Ethiopia peace leads to a refugee surge
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
Luanda - Angola will contribute with USD five million in the campaign to help people in the Horn of Africa affected by hunger and drought.
This announcement was made this Friday, in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, by the Angolan Foreign Affairs minister, George Chicoti.
George Chicoti, who represented the Angolan head of State, José Eduardo dos Santos, in the Donors Conference for the countries of the Horn of Africa affected by drought and hunger, said that the Angolan Government is following with sadness and worry the situation facing the people in that region of the continent.