Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- EU Desirous to Support Ethiopia in Fighting Human Trafficking: European Commission Official
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 69 | 25 November - 9 December 2018
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
- Decreased amounts of precipitation were observed across parts of Ethiopia during the middle of April
Average to above average seasonal rainfall continues throughout many parts of the Greater Horn of Africa.
The weakening of precipitation associated with the departure of the monsoon was observed across southern Africa.
A favorable distribution of rainfall was observed over Southern Africa during the past week.
Widespread and above-average rains fell across the Greater Horn of Africa during the past week.