Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Ethiopia - New episode of ethnic violence (DG ECHO, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
- WFP Ethiopia: Food and Nutrition Assistance to Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in East and West Hararghe zones - September 2018
Favourable prospects for 2007 world cereal crops, mainly following expansion of plantings in Europe and North America, coupled with generally satisfactory weather conditions.
FAO's latest estimates put global cereal output in 2006 at just under 2 billion tonnes, 2.7 percent lower than in the previous year but still above average.
This report is Human Rights Watch's fifteenth annual review of human rights practices around the globe.
This is a summary of what was said by UNHCR spokesperson Ron Redmond - to whom quoted text may be attributed - at the press briefing, on 21 December 2004, at the Palais des Nations in Geneva.
This report includes:
A) Middle East and Central Asia: (1) Iraq, (2) Afghanistan, (3) Pakistan
B) East and Central Africa: (1) DR Congo, (2) Burundi, (3) Rwanda, (4) Uganda, (5) Sudan, (6) Eritrea, (7) Ethiopia, (8) Somalia
C) West Africa: (1) Regional, (2) Côte d'Ivoire, (3) Liberia, (4) Sierra Leone, (5) Guinea
D) Southern Africa: (1) Regional, (2) Lesotho, (3) Swaziland, (4) Mozambique, (5) Malawi, (6) Zimbabwe, (7) Zambia, (8) Angola, (9) Namibia
E) Asia: (1) DPR Korea
Rome, April 2001