Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
- Ethiopia Marks World AIDS Day with Optimism Following New Report on HIV Care and Treatment Progress
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 68 | 11 - 25 November 2018
(a) By February 11, WFP is feeding more than 1.4 million tsunami affected people, and has dispatched over 24,000 tons of food.
(b) WFP is distributing high energy biscuits and other food commodities to thousands of flood affected people in Guyana.
(c) WFP plans to deliver some 42,700 tons of food to Sudan's Darfur region in February.
(d) In Eritrea a total of 12,800 people already moved back to their places of origin after having spent almost six years in an IDP camp. They will receive WFP provided food rations.
This report includes:
(B) Middle East, Central Asia and Eastern Europe: (1) Armenia
(C) Eastern & Central Africa: (1) Burundi (2) Congo, DR (3) Eritrea (4) Ethiopia (5) Kenya (6) Rwanda (7) Somalia (8) Sudan (9) Tanzania (10) Uganda
(D) West Africa: (1) Chad (2) Cote d'Ivoire (3) Guinea (4) Liberia (5) Mauritania
(E) Southern Africa: (1) Regional (2) Angola (3) Lesotho (4) Malawi (5) Mozambique (6) Namibia (7) Swaziland (8) Zambia (9) Zimbabwe