Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15 - 28 October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Multi-Sectoral Intervention Vital to Accelerate Reduction of Stunting: Researchers
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- Guinea worm disease endemic in just three
* 1,800 cases remain, mostly in South Sudan
* Eradication of disease in a few years -Jimmy Carter
By Matthew Bigg
ATLANTA, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Nigeria has halted transmission of Guinea worm disease, bringing closer the moment when a disease is eradicated from the planet for just the second time in history, former U.S. President Jimmy Carter said on Thursday.
Read the full article on Reuters
Washington D.C., US (PANA) - In a decade-long initiative to protect millions of families from malaria in sub-Saharan Africa, a U.S.
By Scott Bobb
The United Nations says the world economic crisis is raising malnutrition and death rates among Africa's children while reducing their access to schools and health care. The assessment was released as world leaders prepare to gather Sept.
By Lisa Schlein
Geneva, 10 April 2009 - GAVI, the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization, is fast tracking a $55 million contribution to establish a stockpile of vaccines to save lives and contain the spread of meningitis across Africa. The Geneva-based GAVI Alliance is a public-private partnership that includes the World Health Organization, UNICEF and private philanthropies, such as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Some 400 million people in Africa are potentially at risk of getting meningitis.