Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR welcomes Ethiopia law granting more rights to refugees
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- Ethiopia | Internal displacement (December 2018) – DG ECHO Daily Map | 22/01/2019
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 72 | 7 - 20 January 2019
- Ethiopia – Inter-communal fighting in South Sudanese refugee camps (DG ECHO, DG ECHO partners) (ECHO Daily Flash of 21 January 2019)
- Heavy rains trigger flooding in parts of Nigeria.
- Suppressed rainfall continues over parts of southern Ethiopia, South Sudan and Uganda.
1) While a recent increase in August precipitation is expected to lead to more favorable ground moisture, a delayed onset and uneven rainfall distribution observed during the June-September season may negatively impact cropping and pastoral conditions in the region.
Climate Prediction Center’s Africa Hazards Outlook July 23 – 30, 2015
A delayed onset of rainfall is leading to abnormally dry conditions in Chad as well as Senegal and Gambia.
Moisture deficits worsen further in southeast Sudan, Eritrea and northwest Ethiopia with a continued lack of rainfall.
Climate Prediction Center’s Africa Hazards Outlook July 16 – 22, 2015
Moisture increases for portions of the Senegal region; dry areas farther east show little improvement.
Moisture deficits deepen in southeast Sudan, Eritrea and northwest Ethiopia with a continued lack of rainfall.
Rains increase for Nigeria and far Western Africa during the past week.
Local parts of southeast Sudan and northwest Ethiopia exhibit increasing rainfall deficits in recent weeks.